* [CI OUTAGE] GitHub Actions currently having issues with workflow API calls
@ 2022-04-12 12:49 Aaron Conole
From: Aaron Conole @ 2022-04-12 12:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dev, dev; +Cc: David Marchand, Ilya Maximets, Thomas Monjalon, Ian Stokes

The github actions API is currently undergoing some kind of outage - and
has been for the last 12-14 hours (from what I can see).  This
particular issue seems to impact how we can retrieve results from
various runs.  I am working towards a workaround that will let us move
past this.

GitHub is aware of the issue (see:
https://github.community/t/no-longer-able-to-list-in-progress-builds-via-the-api/244175)
and are working towards a fix.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-04-12 12:49 UTC | newest]