Soft reminder, Lijuan (DTS maintainer) is on vacation these 2 weeks. She will be back to office on 8/10. I could help on review and ack the patches. However, I don’t have permission to merge them. Could you keep these patches local repo? Any problem, please let me know. Regards, Zhaoyan Chen From: dts On Behalf Of Owen Hilyard Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 12:45 AM To: dts@dpdk.org Cc: Tu, Lijuan ; Lincoln Lavoie ; David Liu Subject: [dts] Unreviewed patches There are a few patches the IOL has sent out that we haven't received any acknowledgement of. The last one is especially of concern since it is now almost a month old. We were hoping that these could be reviewed soon. https://patches.dpdk.org/patch/74758/ https://patches.dpdk.org/patch/74795/ https://mails.dpdk.org/archives/dts/2020-June/010211.html (This one isn't in patchworks) Thanks