Dear DPDK community, Would you please help us to understand if we can use Intel 8.15 firmware with DPDK 20.11 and 21.02 versions? We have huge demand on our servers with usage of Nokia SBC and DPDK, but stuck on validation. Thank you in advance! Igor Korolevskiy | System Consultant @ Dell Technologies Data Center Sales Department m: +7(903)536-54-77 igor.korolevskiy@dell.com 123112, Moscow, Block ó, Presnenskaya naberezhnaya 10, floor 3. Planned OOO: 30 Aug-3 Sept 13 - 28 Sept Internal Use - Confidential