Thank you for the clarification. On Mon, Jun 29, 2020 at 7:48 PM Thomas Monjalon wrote: > 29/06/2020 23:07, David Liu: > > Hello all, > > > > I will be implementing a test in DTS for RSS Key Update. > > http://doc.dpdk.org/guides/nics/features.html#rss-key-update > > > > To my understanding, this feature will test the ability to configure the > > hash key of the ports. If that is incorrect, please let me know. > > > > Configure the port RSS hash key in testpmd and check if the new key will > be > > kept. Test configure the hash key that is longer than the max length and > > shorter than the max length. > > > > Then start sending in packets with different source and destination IP > > addresses. Ensure the ports are still able to calculate the hash value > from > > the incoming packets. > > Updating the key should change the destination queue of the packets. > By setting up multi-queue Rx and choosing IP addresses accordingly, > you can see packets arriving on the expected queue. > > > Please let me know if there is anything else need to be tested, > > A related test could be to read the computed hash in the mbuf metadata. > > >