test suite reviews and discussions
From: Owen Hilyard <ohilyard@iol.unh.edu>
To: dts@dpdk.org
Subject: [dts] A Question about the "Stats per queue" feature
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2020 15:48:08 -0400

Hello,

While I was looking through the dpdk source to try and find the command to
use this feature through TestPmd, I noticed that the named APIs don't seem
to be used anywhere. Is this the case? I want to avoid trying to create a
test case for an unimplemented feature.

Thanks,
Owen Hilyard
Software Developer