test suite reviews and discussions
* [dts] Unreviewed patches
@ 2020-07-30 16:45 Owen Hilyard
From: Owen Hilyard @ 2020-07-30 16:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dts; +Cc: Tu, Lijuan, Lincoln Lavoie, David Liu

There are a few patches the IOL has sent out that we haven't received any
acknowledgement of. The last one is especially of concern since it is now
almost a month old. We were hoping that these could be reviewed soon.

https://patches.dpdk.org/patch/74758/
https://patches.dpdk.org/patch/74795/
https://mails.dpdk.org/archives/dts/2020-June/010211.html (This one isn't
in patchworks)

Thanks

* Re: [dts] Unreviewed patches
@ 2020-07-31  3:06 ` Chen, Zhaoyan
From: Chen, Zhaoyan @ 2020-07-31  3:06 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Owen Hilyard, dts
  Cc: Tu, Lijuan, Lincoln Lavoie, David Liu, Xu, Qian Q, Chen, Zhaoyan

Soft reminder,

Lijuan (DTS maintainer) is on vacation these 2 weeks. She will be back to office on 8/10.

I could help on review and ack the patches. However, I don’t have permission to merge them. Could you keep these patches local repo?

Any problem, please let me know.

Regards,
Zhaoyan Chen