Hello, In regards to the outer layers, having grepped through the code for "[\w_]+_GOOD|[\w_]+_BAD", I wasn't able to find the flags that I expected. I expected something like PKT_RX_OUTER_IP_CKSUM_BAD and PKT_RX_OUTER_IP_CKSUM_GOOD to show up since that seems to be the format for flags to be printed, but there wasn't anything in the grep output related to that. Am I missing something? I can do outer UDP fairly easily, but it doesn't look like there is support for outer TCP and outer SCTP in TestPmd. I will plan to add tests > > I decided to separate out the test cases instead of doing it like the > > other ones in that area of the test suite because I noticed that a NIC > > doesn't necessarily need to support offloading all checksum types, and > > if I wrote the tests in the same way as the other ones in the test, it > > would fail everything if the first protocol wasn't supported, > > No, if it is not supported, the result must have a special value "UNKNOWN". To clarify my meaning there, I mean that the verify statements in the test case will abort the test on the first failed statement, so I am splitting the tests up so that I don't need to collect all of the errors and then spit them all out at once. Also, as far as I can tell, unknown only occurs when it is not possible to decode a layer. The NIC I am testing with doesn't support offloading outer udp, and TestPmd gives me an error message and then leaves the option set to software mode. When I send a packet without any tunneling, then it gives me something like "PKT_RX_OUTER_L4_CKSUM_UNKNOWN". Is this assessment incorrect? > I think you should describe all the protocols you want to test. Could you please elaborate on this? Thanks for your feedback