Hello all, As discussed in the previous CI testing meeting, it will be advantageous for us to shift the (every other week) DPDK CI meetings forward or backwards 1 week to get it onto a different cadence. That will allow us to have the DTS meetings 1 week, and the CI meetings on the off week, instead of both on the same week, which should yield more valuable conversations. So the idea is to have tomorrow's CI meeting, then have another meeting next Thursday (2/22), then go back to every other week. So the 2/29 meeting would be cancelled, we would have a 3/7 meeting, a 3/21 meeting, etc. I am hoping this will work well for those of you out there who attend these meetings, but please let me know! If there are no objections, I will request that Nathan modify the calendar event. Thanks.