test suite reviews and discussions
* [dts] Status of Submitted Patch
@ 2019-06-21  7:34 Yash Sharma
From: Yash Sharma @ 2019-06-21  7:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dts

I have submitted a patch to dts@dpdk.org<mailto:dts@dpdk.org> using "git send-email" and it's been a week, I haven't received any response.
I am aware that for checking status of dpdk patches there is "http://patchwork.dpdk.org/".
Is there any similar facility for monitoring status of DTS patches as well.

Thanks,
Yash

* Re: [dts] Status of Submitted Patch
@ 2019-06-26  8:25 ` Tu, Lijuan
From: Tu, Lijuan @ 2019-06-26  8:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Yash Sharma, dts

Hi Yash,

Sorry, currently  we don't have tools like patchwork to monitor patch status.
You can skimpily track your patch through mail list:  https://mails.dpdk.org/archives/dts/ , If the patch get some comments or applied, someone will reply to it.
If you haven't received any response for a long time, you can email me, regularly I work on DTS maintaining every Wednesday.
BTW, I didn't get your patch except https://mails.dpdk.org/archives/dts/2019-June/006377.html

@ 2019-06-26 11:23   ` Yash Sharma
From: Yash Sharma @ 2019-06-26 11:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tu, Lijuan, dts

Thanks for your reply Lijuan, I had submitted only one patch, I suspect my mail server was not configured properly so it didn't get past my domain and reach dts , so the problem was on my side, my bad, I have re-sent that patch and received the acknowledgement.