test suite reviews and discussions
* [dts] DPDK Test Suite: execution of full test cases
@ 2018-05-03 10:19 M R, Chengappa (Network Function Virtualization)
From: M R, Chengappa (Network Function Virtualization) @ 2018-05-03 10:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: dts

Hello Team,
Greetings!

We are aiming to install DTS and execute the test cases which are part of DTS framework.

However, we are frequently facing issues and currently failing to execute the test cases.

Currently we are blocked as we are encountering the issue which is describer here -
http://dpdk.org/ml/archives/dts/2018-May/003990.html

Am initiating this thread to check -

1.      Is there any logging options enabled with DTS so that we could see the log traces

2.      Also need to understand if anyone here in this community who has exercised end-to-end DPDK test suite with all the test cases - if so would like to understand what is the running configuration on TESTER and TARGET DUT

Thanking in advance,
Chengappa