DPDK community structure changes
* [dpdk-moving] Summary Slides
@ 2017-03-07 12:27 O'Driscoll, Tim
From: O'Driscoll, Tim @ 2017-03-07 12:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: moving

At last week's meeting there was a request for a set of slides summarizing the membership levels, benefits etc., that people can use when explaining the DPDK transition to the LF to their internal management. I've attached a first draft. We can discuss any changes at the meeting later today or via email.

I've also spoken to Mike Dolan about the need for a membership agreement. He's working on that, but needs another day or two because some changes are being made to the standard LF template and he wants to make sure they're included. This should be available soon.

Tim

[-- Attachment #2: DPDK Transition to Linux Foundation.pdf --]

* Re: [dpdk-moving] Summary Slides
@ 2017-03-07 13:29 ` Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2017-03-07 13:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: O'Driscoll, Tim; +Cc: moving

2017-03-07 12:27, O'Driscoll, Tim:
> I've also spoken to Mike Dolan about the need for a membership agreement. He's working on that, but needs another day or two because some changes are being made to the standard LF template and he wants to make sure they're included. This should be available soon.

I am preparing the conversion of the charter doc to a dpdk.org web page.
When it will be accepted to switch the draft in the HTML version, it
would become the new reference. So from this point, any modification
would be recorded in the git tree http://dpdk.org/browse/tools/dpdk-web/
(+ cc moving@dpdk.org).
It would provide a better visibility to the whole community.

What do you think of this process?