I sent a meeting invite to those who volunteered to work on this during our discussion in Dublin, but I wanted to post this on the moving@dpdk.org list as well in case others want to join. I checked with Mike Dolan yesterday, and we can have an initial call with the Linux Foundation to discuss moving DPDK on Monday at 10:00 PST/13:00 EST/17:00 GMT/18:00 CET. Mike will describe the LF requirements for moving the project, and we can discuss what we need to do to satisfy those requirements. I know the time isn't ideal, especially as Monday is a holiday in the UK and Ireland. However, Tuesday is a holiday in much of central Europe, Tuesday-Thursday is typically the prime time for other meetings, and we have a bit of momentum now so we want to do this as soon as possible. At Monday's meeting we'll agree a time for a regular weekly meeting on this. I'll also send a summary to moving@dpdk.org afterwards for the benefit of anybody who can't make it. Mike provided some examples of project charters that other projects have created. It would be good for people to review these in advance of the meeting. - Hyperledger (2-tier membership model): https://www.hyperledger.org/about/charter - Open Container Initiative (1-tier membership model): https://www.opencontainers.org/about/governance - Open vSwitch (no membership/funding model): Attached. Access numbers for the call are: France: +33 1588 77298 UK: +44 179340 2663 USA: +1 916 356 2663 Bridge Number: 5 Conference ID: 431918074