DPDK community structure changes
From: "O'Driscoll, Tim" <tim.odriscoll@intel.com>
To: Vincent JARDIN <vincent.jardin@6wind.com>,
	"moving@dpdk.org" <moving@dpdk.org>
Cc: "dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-moving] [dpdk-dev]  Draft Project Charter
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 11:57:36 +0000

As I said in the email, I put in two levels of membership as a placeholder. The first thing we need to decide is if we want to have a budget and membership, or if we want the OVS model with 0 budget and no membership. We can discuss that at today's meeting.

If we do want a membership model then we'll need to decide if everybody contributes at the same rate or if we support multiple levels. So, for now, the text on having two levels is just an example to show what a membership model might look like.

That's just standard text that I see in all the LF charters. It's even in the OVS charter (http://openvswitch.org/charter/charter.pdf) even though they have 0 budget. I assumed it's standard text for the LF. I'm sure Mike Dolan can clarify.