Not so far, no. That’s another implementation detail that we’ll need to look into. Tim From: Ed Warnicke [mailto:hagbard@gmail.com] Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 12:15 PM To: O'Driscoll, Tim Cc: Francois Ozog ; moving@dpdk.org; Dave Neary Subject: Re: [dpdk-moving] Minutes from "Moving DPDK to Linux Foundation" call, January 10th Has the question of moving the infra (the actual servers/services behind dpdk.org) over to LF come up? Ed On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 5:07 AM, O'Driscoll, Tim > wrote: > From: Francois Ozog [mailto:francois.ozog@linaro.org] > Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2017 9:09 AM > To: O'Driscoll, Tim > > Cc: moving@dpdk.org; Dave Neary > > Subject: Re: [dpdk-moving] Minutes from "Moving DPDK to Linux Foundation" call, January 10th > > Hi, > > Thanks for the update. > > I have missed a couple of calls and did not found notes on the following topic: dpdk.org domain ownership. > > I think i has been a discussion topic during Dublin and thought that Dave Neary may have said (unsure) that it was assumed that the dpdk.org domain ownership should be transferred to LF. > > Was there a discussion/conclusion on this ? Yes, the question was asked during the discussion in Dublin (by Dave I think). This is what Dave captured in his minutes of that discussion: "When asked about transferring the ownership of the domain name to Linux Foundation, Vincent reiterated that his main concern was keeping the project open, and that he did not anticipate that transferring the domain ownership would be an issue." Vincent can confirm, but hopefully this means that there's no issue with this. > > Cordially, > > FF