DPDK community structure changes
From: "O'Driscoll, Tim" <tim.odriscoll@intel.com>
To: "moving@dpdk.org" <moving@dpdk.org>
Subject: [dpdk-moving] Proposing to cancel tomorrow's "Moving DPDK to LF" call
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 14:26:50 +0000

I propose that we cancel tomorrow's call on "Moving DPDK to the Linux Foundation". The main item we need to talk about is the status of the membership discussions, and whether it's realistic to be ready for a project launch to coincide with ONS at the start of April. However, due to the LF's open source leadership summit last week and a public holiday in the USA today (Presidents' Day), I don't think much will have changed since our last discussion on this. Postponing this for a week will allow more time for 1:1 discussions to happen so that we have a full picture.

If anybody has any concerns, or other topics that they want to cover tomorrow, please comment. If there are no objections then we'll cancel tomorrow's meeting and discuss membership status next week instead.

Tim

             reply index