DPDK community structure changes
From: "O'Driscoll, Tim" <tim.odriscoll@intel.com>
To: "moving@dpdk.org" <moving@dpdk.org>
Subject: [dpdk-moving] Summary Slides
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2017 12:27:14 +0000

At last week's meeting there was a request for a set of slides summarizing the membership levels, benefits etc., that people can use when explaining the DPDK transition to the LF to their internal management. I've attached a first draft. We can discuss any changes at the meeting later today or via email.

I've also spoken to Mike Dolan about the need for a membership agreement. He's working on that, but needs another day or two because some changes are being made to the standard LF template and he wants to make sure they're included. This should be available soon.

Tim