DPDK community structure changes
From: "O'Driscoll, Tim" <tim.odriscoll@intel.com>
To: "moving@dpdk.org" <moving@dpdk.org>
Subject: [dpdk-moving] Reminder about today's Moving to LF meeting
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2017 12:54:16 +0000

We haven't had a meeting for the last 2 weeks, so I wanted to send a reminder to confirm that we will have one today. Since the project will be launched next week, this will be our final meeting. We can cover any remaining questions on membership, and plans for the launch next week at ONS. It should be a short meeting.

Also, in case anybody's calendar didn't adjust for the recent time changes, the meeting is in ~1 hour from now.

Skype link: https://meet.intel.com/tim.odriscoll/97F0Q1HF

Access numbers for the call are:
    France: +33 1588 77298
    UK: +44 179340 2663