DPDK community structure changes
From: "O'Driscoll, Tim" <tim.odriscoll@intel.com>
To: Thomas Monjalon <thomas.monjalon@6wind.com>
Cc: "moving@dpdk.org" <moving@dpdk.org>,
	'Zibby Keaton' <zkeaton@linuxfoundation.org>,
	Laura Kempke <lkempke@linuxfoundation.org>
Subject: Re: [dpdk-moving] Tomorrow's "Moving DPDK to Linux Foundation" Meeting
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 16:29:51 +0000

> From: Thomas Monjalon [mailto:thomas.monjalon@6wind.com]
>
> Hi,
>
> 2017-03-20 20:43, O'Driscoll, Tim:
> > For the press release, the LF team are working on this
> > and will share a draft with the moving@dpdk.org mailing list
> > when it's ready for broader review.
>
> The announce is approaching and we have not seen the draft
> neither on moving@ list nor on techboard@ list.

Vincent and I both suggested that the press release be shared with the people on this mailing list and with the Tech Board. However, I just checked with the Linux Foundation team working on this and they confirmed that they can't send it to an open mailing list. Any members of the DPDK Linux Foundation project who want to see the press release before it's issued can contact Zibby Keaton or Laura Kempke who are copied above.

Tim

      reply index