DPDK community structure changes
* [dpdk-moving] DPDK Governing Board
@ 2017-06-01 16:25 Thomas Monjalon
From: Thomas Monjalon @ 2017-06-01 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: moving

Happy to announce that we have a Governing Board :)

Chair: Jim St. Leger, Intel
Vice Chair: Bob Monkman, ARM
Treasurer: John Bromhead, Cavium

The Silver Members voted for George Zhao, Huawei, as their representative.

The full list of members is at http://dpdk.org/about#members

I suggest to make this announce on announce@dpdk.org.
Anything to add?

* Re: [dpdk-moving] DPDK Governing Board
@ 2017-06-02 11:42 ` O'Driscoll, Tim
From: O'Driscoll, Tim @ 2017-06-02 11:42 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Thomas Monjalon, moving

> From: moving [mailto:moving-bounces@dpdk.org] On Behalf Of Thomas
> Monjalon
>
> Happy to announce that we have a Governing Board :)
>
> Chair: Jim St. Leger, Intel
> Vice Chair: Bob Monkman, ARM
> Treasurer: John Bromhead, Cavium
>
> The Silver Members voted for George Zhao, Huawei, as their
> representative.
>
> The full list of members is at http://dpdk.org/about#members
>
> I suggest to make this announce on announce@dpdk.org.
> Anything to add?

This is a good idea. You might want to add a complete list of governing board reps. I think Jim should have the full list.