DPDK community structure changes
From: Francois Ozog <francois.ozog@linaro.org>
To: moving@dpdk.org
Subject: [dpdk-moving]  [legal]
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2016 17:03:16 +0200

As part of the legal work, here is the CLA that we use at Linaro and passed
lawyers from many networking organizations (Cisco, Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei,
ZTE, Broadcom, TI, Cavium, NXP, ENEA, WindRiver, Monta Vista, ARM)

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8xTReYFXqNtR0wwRUhqUEpwTUE/preview

I think this can be a good base for DPDK.

FF

--
[image: Linaro] <http://www.linaro.org/>
François-Frédéric Ozog | *Director Linaro Networking Group*