I am going to be in SFO on Tuesday next week, I am assuming the meeting will be at 7am in SFO? That will be fine for me as the jet-lag will mean I got up at 3am anyway! Looking forward to chatting next week. /Matt ________________________________ From: moving on behalf of O'Driscoll, Tim Sent: 01 November 2016 12:03:40 To: moving@dpdk.org Subject: [dpdk-moving] Time for next week's meeting At yesterday's call we discussed having our next meeting at 4pm GMT/5pm CET/11am EST/8am PST next Tuesday (Nov 8th). After the meeting, I got one request to move this another hour earlier to 3pm GMT/4pm CET/10am EST/7am PST. Which time works best for people next Tuesday? We'll go with whatever the majority answer is. Tim IMPORTANT NOTICE: The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to any other person, use it for any purpose, or store or copy the information in any medium. Thank you.