On Tue, Sep 21, 2021 at 6:11 AM Morten Brørup wrote: > Ferruh, the description of the return value is technically correct; it mentions the IP packet, not the IP header. > So this change is a clarification only. > > However, I agree that the same clarification would also benefit 'rte_ipv4_udptcp_cksum()'. > Sure, will fix in v2. Also for rte_ipv4_udptcp_cksum(), a comment says "The IP and layer 4 checksum must be set to zero", but only the layer 4 checksum actually needs to be set to zero. I'll fix that at the same time. Thanks, Lance