patches for DPDK stable branches
From: Julien Meunier <julien.meunier@nokia.com>
To: Kevin Traynor <ktraynor@redhat.com>,
Cc: "dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>,
	Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>,
	"Peng, Yuan" <yuan.peng@intel.com>,
	"Chen, Zhaoyan" <zhaoyan.chen@intel.com>,
	Fiona Trahe <fiona.trahe@intel.com>,
	damianx.nowak@intel.com
Subject: Re: [dpdk-stable] 18.11.6 (LTS) patches review and test
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 09:30:10 +0100	[thread overview]

Hi,

I launched UT on my target which has a QAT VF device, binded to igb_uio.

  + TestCase [97] : test_null_auth_only_operation failed
  + TestCase [99] : test_null_cipher_auth_operation failed

When I did some debug, I saw that the content of the digest is 0.

If I revert ac0a49ed9258 ("crypto/qat: fix null auth when using VFIO"),
all tests are OK.

This issue is not seen on master branch, because other UTs are executed
for QAT PMDs in order to check NULL algo. UTs were a reworked, see
af46a0bc0c5b ("test/crypto: add NULL algo to loop test mechanism")

My commit does not seem to add any specific regression.

Regards,

--
Julien Meunier