From: 宋捷 <songj@zctt.com>
To: "'users'" <users@dpdk.org>,
	"'Stephen Hemminger'" <stephen@networkplumber.org>,
	"'Van Haaren, Harry'" <harry.van.haaren@intel.com>
Subject: [dpdk-users] ojectes from the mempool are disorderd by rte_mempool_generic_get
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2020 13:16:04 +0800

Hi all,

I created a packet mbuf pool (rte_pktmbuf_pool_create) for saving some
packets, And using rte_mempool_obj_iter for put hundreds of packets (from a
pcap file) into the packet pool.

Finally I need to get ten packets from the packet pool.

If I call rte_mempool_generic_get for one packet each time, and try 10
times, then I can get ten packets in correct order;

But if call rte_mempool_generic_get for ten packets one time, then these ten
packets are disordered.

So using rte_mempool_generic_get for getting multi objects, it will return
disorder objects from the mbuf pool?

If there¡¯s any other way for can get objects from the mempool orderly

I used DPDK18.05

Thanks

Jie

             reply index