* [dpdk-users] app get core dumped in rte_timer_reset
@ 2020-12-06 13:04 hoanlv4
From: hoanlv4 @ 2020-12-06 13:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Dear DPDK users,

Today our application get core dump in rte_timer_reset function. We have
been tried to debug, but we do not have many info to continue. So I post my
problem here with hope that anyone can give me some hints to continue with
debug.

We use DPDK version 17.05 and build DPDK without debug info (just build it
with dpdk-setup script). The attachment includes some output from gdb:
backtrace and layout split.

Many thanks,

HoanLV4