Hi Anatoly I see this multiple queue support is added by you. Could you kindly help me to understand why rte_power_ethdev_pmgmt_queue_enable need other queues to be in stopped state? commit 5dff9a72b0efeab02a2b71e52c4871805b7e64cb Author: Anatoly Burakov anatoly.burakov@intel.com Date: Fri Jul 9 16:08:15 2021 +0000 power: support callbacks for multiple Rx queues Thank you. Br, Xiaoping From: Xiaoping Yan (NSB) Sent: 2023Äê2ÔÂ16ÈÕ 21:00 To: users@dpdk.org Subject: why rte_power_ethdev_pmgmt_queue_enable need to check if other queues are stopped Hi experts, I¡¯m trying to use dpdk power pmd management APIs in my dpdk application. My application uses several ports, each have one rx queue, and it goes like this 1. Init first port, setup rx queue, call rte_power_ethdev_pmgmt_queue_enable, and start the first port 2. Init second port, setup rx queue, call rte_power_ethdev_pmgmt_queue_enable, and start the second port 3. ¡­ Now for the first port & queue, rte_power_ethdev_pmgmt_queue_enable return success, but for the second port & queue, it returns -16 From rte_power_ethdev_pmgmt_queue_enable code, I think it fails when checking if other queues are stopped as well. /* check if other queues are stopped as well */ ret = cfg_queues_stopped(lcore_cfg); if (ret != 1) { /* error means invalid queue, 0 means queue wasn't stopped */ ret = ret < 0 ? -EINVAL : -EBUSY; goto end; } This seems quite strange for me, why other queues have to be in stopped state? Can anyone help to explain? Thank you. Br, Xiaoping