* [dpdk-users] DPDK hash table dynamic growth
@ 2017-04-17 15:47 Fu, Qiaobin
From: Fu, Qiaobin @ 2017-04-17 15:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hello,

Currently, I am using the hash library to handle network flows defined as source and destination IP addresses. I need to find a way to alleviate memory pressure when the table is full. However, after some research, I didn’t find any hints on the dynamic growth in the hash library. Could anyone point me some hints on this? Thanks.

Best,
Qiaobin