* Regarding Qos: CIR, PIR, CBS & EBS  Configuration
@ 2021-12-24 12:30 neeraj.sj
From: neeraj.sj @ 2021-12-24 12:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users; +Cc: krishna

Dear forum,
We are looking to limit incoming traffic of 40gbps to 22 - 24gbps. We
haven't been successful in calculating corresponding values for (cir,
pir, ebs, cbs), any help in this regard is deeply appreciated.
Regards,
Neeraj Kumar S J
Satyaki Solutions

* Regarding Qos: CIR, PIR, CBS & EBS Configuration
@ 2021-12-24 13:08 neeraj.sj