* [dpdk-users] Hairpin with rte_flow?
@ 2018-10-19 21:25 Cliff Burdick
From: Cliff Burdick @ 2018-10-19 21:25 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Does anyone know if it's possible to do a hairpin mode using rte_flow? For
example, if I send a packet to 10.1.1.1, in tx queue 0, but I also have a
flow rule to send 10.1.1.1 to rx queue 1, is there a way to get the nic to
do that without sending the actual packet out? Mellanox appears to support
a hairpin mode, but it doesn't look like it's through dpdk.