* [dpdk-users] Can anyone offer some ideas on using XL710 NIC for tx pkts
@ 2019-11-26  8:28 Sunyi LIu
From: Sunyi LIu @ 2019-11-26  8:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

hi ,
   I'm using XL710 with i40e driver , receiveing packets works well but sending packets fails. I pick rte_eth_tx_burst api  for sending some packets , rte_eth_tx_burst returns with successful sending count ,but there is actually no packets sending out from the NIC (captured nothig and no tx counters). The same thing can be successful using 82599 NIC but it will fail using I40E . Is there any thing special I need for sending packets by XL710?
  My environment is as :
  CentOS7.2
  DPDK 18.11
  XL710 for 40GbE QSFP+ rev 02 NIC