* [dpdk-users] General Questions
@ 2020-04-09  6:11 Cristofer Martins
From: Cristofer Martins @ 2020-04-09  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Well the reason i thought about using dpdk(together with a user space tcp stack) is because my tcp code spend so much time with syscalls that removing that would allow better throughput and latency. Is this a valid reason? My software runs in single core(and most of time in cheap vps) so i want to extract the best i can from them.
The other question is, can dpdk runs alongside with the linux network stack? I want to use dpdk in my special app but i still want to have ssh and apps working as expected without any modification.

Thanks in advance.