* Accessing TLS for EAL threads
@ 2021-11-16 17:38 Antonio Di Bacco
From: Antonio Di Bacco @ 2021-11-16 17:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

I need to emulate the pthread_setspecific and pthread_getspecific for EAL threads. I don't find any suitable APIs in the DPDK to access the TLS and get and set keys.

I launched a number of threads using the rte_eal_remote launch but I don't find any API that allows me to access the TLS for those threads.