* Question about vf rss of dpdk ixgbevf driver
@ 2022-04-14  0:45 Xiongwei Song
From: Xiongwei Song @ 2022-04-14  0:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi Experts,

I am a dpdk beginner. I am investigating how to use vf rss with Linux ixgbe
and dpdk ixgbevf.

I saw the description on Intel 82599 from
https://doc.dpdk.org/guides/nics/intel_vf.html:
"The current implementation of the DPDK ixgbevf driver supports a single
queue pair (RX/TX) per Virtual Function."
Does it mean the DPDK ixgbevf driver doesn't support vf rss? I'm using
dpdk-16.11.

I would appreciate your help.

Regards,
Xiongwei