From: Thomas Monjalon <thomas@monjalon.net>
To: Matheus Stolet <mstolet@mpi-sws.org>
Cc: users@dpdk.org, maxime.coquelin@redhat.com
Subject: Re: Supporting RSS with DPDK in a VM
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2023 16:12:19 +0200	[thread overview]

Hello,

You can have packets distributed to multiple queues without RSS.

If you really wants to enable the RSS algorithms,
it seems not supported for now with vhost_user.
It can be enabled with vhost running in the kernel:
https://qemu.readthedocs.io/en/latest/devel/ebpf_rss.html

26/07/2023 00:58, Matheus Stolet: