* Re: [dpdk-users] Guide on DPDK test command
       [not found] <bf0b15f3-5219-4396-a78e-8bec4769134b@default>
@ 2019-02-26 11:28 ` Trahe, Fiona
From: Trahe, Fiona @ 2019-02-26 11:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Changchun Zhang, users

Hi

[Fiona] I don't know of a guide, but what I do is:
set up hugepages, e.g. by using ./usertools/dpdk-setup.sh
make test-build -j
cd build/app
./test -n1 -l2
>crypto... (tab will autocomplete and you can see which test suites are available, e.g. cryptodev_null_autotest will run on the NULL pmd)

For most other PMDs which depend on external libs you'll need to ensure you have the lib installed on your platform. And enable the build in the config file. Instructions specific to each PMD are here:
http://doc.dpdk.org/guides/cryptodevs/index.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2019-02-26 11:28 UTC | newest]