Hello! I became interested in your product and faced a number of problems: 1. I don't fully understand in the manual where exactly do I need to install DPDK - on the Host or VM? I plan to use this product to increase the data transfer rate between VMs within a single host in conjunction with SR-IOV. 2. If I install DPDK on a VM, then by what means can I hang the IP address on the interface? 3. If I install it on the Host, then PMD automatically takes VFS (created using SR-IOV technology) under PMD control, and in VM I throw them as a PCI device. Is that right? 4. how can I delete DPDK if I compiled using make? The yum remove command does not work in this case. A little bit about the stand: I have 2 servers with 48 cores and with Chelsio T62100-LP-CR network adapters. OC - CentOS 7.8 Thanks for the advice and help. With respect, Evgeny Romanov mobile: +7 (963) 992-8036 The rock^r