* [dpdk-users] install  netuio on windows server 2016 fail
@ 2020-07-22  2:51 谢志远
From: 谢志远 @ 2020-07-22  2:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

I am a newbie and  I am leaning to install netuio on windows server 2016 with x710.

I have compiled the netuio successfule but I cannot install it on the windows server 2016.

       I debug it with a debugview, and find this error:

status = WdfFdoQueryForInterface(device, &GUID_BUS_INTERFACE_STANDARD,

                                    (PINTERFACE)&netuio_contextdata->bus_interface,

                                    sizeof(BUS_INTERFACE_STANDARD), 1, NULL);

this function return the status value with c00000bb. I donot know what cause it and how to resolve it .can somebody help me with this error?thanks !

* [dpdk-users] install  netuio on windows server 2016 fail
@ 2020-08-04  0:13 seven9417