* Pktgen failing to execute with Lua scripts
@ 2022-12-19  9:15 Saniyya Nizar
From: Saniyya Nizar @ 2022-12-19  9:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi Community,

I’m trying to execute pktgen using lua scripts.

The command I’m using is :
./usr/local/bin/pktgen -c ffffffff -n 4 —proc-type auto —file-prefix pktgen1 —P -m “29.0” -f test/dump.lua

But after instantiating, I see it displaying this message:
>>> User State for CLI not set for Lua

Is there anything we should be setting before trying to execute Lua scripts? Would highly appreciate some inputs on this.

Thanks
Saniyya

* Pktgen failing to execute with Lua scripts
@ 2022-12-19  4:23 Saniyya Nizar
From: Saniyya Nizar @ 2022-12-19  4:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users