From: "Wolsieffer, Carl L. ERDC-RDE-CRL-NH CIV" <Carl.L.Wolsieffer@erdc.dren.mil>
To: "users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: [dpdk-users] DPDK::IO_SERVICE Dropping Packet: No link entry in rx table
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2021 20:31:18 +0000

Hello,

I'm using DPDK to support high speed data transfer rates between a host PC and an Ettus software defined radio. Not sure how to interpret this warning or where to start looking to fix it

[WARNING] [DPDK::IO_SERVICE] Dropping Packet: No link entry in rx table

Followed by (although I'm not sure the two messages are related):

[ERROR] [CTRLEP] Caught exception during async messafe handling: map::at

Thank you in advance!

Casey