From: liaobiting <liaobiting@huawei.com>
To: David Christensen <drc@linux.vnet.ibm.com>,
	"dev@dpdk.org" <dev@dpdk.org>,  "users@dpdk.org" <users@dpdk.org>,
	"beilei.xing@intel.com" <beilei.xing@intel.com>
Cc: "liucheng (J)" <liucheng11@huawei.com>,
	Zhengjingzhou <zhengjingzhou@huawei.com>,
	"Huangjian (J)" <huangjian.huangjian@huawei.com>,
	 "Raofei (Milo,
	Hybrid Cloud Infrastructure Service Program)"
	<milo.raofei@huawei.com>, wangyunjian <wangyunjian@huawei.com>
Subject: re: [dpdk-dev] [dpdk-users] is i40evf support promisc? // DPDK 20.11 - i40evf: No response for 14
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2021 03:35:21 +0000

I do enable the VF as trusted before assigning the NIC to the OVS switch.
And we are about to release our commercial version with this feature, would you please to help me with this problem as soon as possible?

Thank you,
Liao