* how to remove DPDK
@ 2021-12-08 19:46 Hull, Thao N
From: Hull, Thao N @ 2021-12-08 19:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 'users@dpdk.org'

Hi there.

I see the install instruction but I don't see the uninstall instruction.  How do I remove DPDK?  I was able to run ninja uninstall but that doesn't seem to remove all of the dpdk stuff (I think).  I am on Centos.

Is It possible to have different version of DPDK on your system?  If so how do you ensure you call the right DPDK version?
Thanks.
Thao

only message in thread, other threads:[~2021-12-14 13:35 UTC | newest]