* [dpdk-users] IGB_uio driver issue
@ 2021-07-15  9:47 Anjum, Sohail
From: Anjum, Sohail @ 2021-07-15  9:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi, everyone I am trying to run ndpi with dpdk. In order to do that I can
bind the port with igb_uio driver but when I bind the port.
lshw -c network -businfo
Command doesn't show the interface name. It can only show the PCI address.
So when I can run the dpdk command I dont know which interface to use. But
when I use the the same name with the old interface name then they show
this port is not available.

*Regards*,

*Sohail Anjum*

*EECS Department.*
*National Chiao Tung University, Hsinchu, Taiwan*