From: 尹斌 <ybbetter@stu.pku.edu.cn>
To: users <users@dpdk.org>
Subject: questions about rxonly mode in testpmd
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 15:34:33 +0800 (GMT+08:00)

env: 10Gbps link
My own send application with dpdk can achieve 9.1Gbps speed(use nload in another side)
But my own receive packet application with dpdk can't match the speed of send, specifically, the receiver application dropped 2/3 packets.
When I use rxonly mode in testpmd,it can match the speed of send application,and I copied the same code in rxonly,but it doesn't matter.Can someone help me?
code is below.