* question about dpdk-oriented applications with X722 in i40e driver
@ 2021-10-20  9:16 尹斌
From: 尹斌 @ 2021-10-20  9:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi, I'm sorry to bother you,but I've seen a problem with dpdk.
I want to build a send/receive application with dpdk by ethernet,it goes well in I350 with igb driver,but it doesn't run well in X722 with i40e driver.
More specifically, the send application can run well,but the receive application can't receive anything!
Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

* question about dpdk-oriented applications with X722 in i40e driver
@ 2021-10-21  1:06 尹斌