Hello guys, no one has any suggestion please ? or a check list what I should check to make sure it is working/configured please ? I have read the docs and I can't figure this out .. I'd appreciate any feedback at all ... thank you! ________________________________ From: Juan Pablo L. Sent: Friday, October 28, 2022 10:31 PM To: users@dpdk.org Subject: Event device library probs. Hello everyone, I am trying to add support for the event device library to my application, but I have not been able to do it, i get the following problem at program start up: w_probeeventdev vdev init() failed vdev_probe(): failed to initialize event_sw0 device EAL: Bus (vdev) probe failed. I have tested the example application "eventdev_pipeline" with same results. I m trying to create the device by passing the --vdev="event_sw0" flag to "rte_eal_init", I am trying with shared and static versions of dpdk (just in case idk) ... also tried with "rte_vdev_init" with same results. I am also using in the same command line the following options (in case it matters): --no-telemetry --no-pci --in-memory --main-lcore 0 --lcores=(0)@(4), ....etc I am surely missing something but can't pinpoint it, I would really appreciate any suggestions, thank you very much! using dpdk-22.07