Hellos guys, I have a doubt that I have not been able to clarify with the docs, so maybe you can help me please ... I have a process that I want to run on a set of CPUs (performing the same task) but I want to run all of them at the same time, so my question is: if I configure something like "--lcores='2@(5-7)'" that will make my lcore with id 2 run simultaneously (at the same time in parallel) on CPUs 5,6,7 or it will run my lcore id 2 only one time at any given time on either CPU 5,6 or 7 ? would it be better if I configure different lcore id for the same and assign it to individual CPUs ? , e.g: "--lcores='2@5,3@6,4@7'" even though lcore id 2,3,4 are really the same job ? I think my question is just a matter of what is the best way to configure EAL to accomplish what I want, that is to run the same process on all CPU available concurrently, even though, I believe, option 2 seems to be the obvious way I just want to make sure I am not doing something that DPDK could do for me already .... A bonus question if its not too much, since lcores are really pthreads (in linux) and I have isolated the CPUs from the kernel scheduler, my guess is that if I have different lcores (performing the same or different tasks) running on the same CPU DPDK will be doing the scheduling right ? .. thank you very much!!!!