Hello folks, I am about to embark on the networking low level parts of my project, where I will be implementing a SCTP server for AAA for a 4G/5G telecom so I need to squeeze as much performance as possible .. I am looking at how to setup KNI and friends (unless anyone knows about a mature and robust SCTP stack in user space please let me know) ... I have spent several days reading about io_uring, and I can see that accomplishes exactly the same role as the KNI module (or so I believe) with the advantage that is part of the kernel, etc etc. I have no experience with KNI or io_uring, so I will be starting from scratch with either one of them. Has anyone had any experience with io_uring ? is it better, the same, worse than KNI ? any advice ? On a different note, I have read in the forums and mailing list that KNI is on its way out, that it will be deprecated sometime in the future, is my understanding correct ? If it is indeed the case, is anyone using anything as a KNI replacement ? Thank you very much!!!