Is there a way using rte_flow to send arp and ndp packet to specific rx queue with dpdk. In the rte_flow_item_type struct I don’t see an entry for arp or ndp like = RTE_FLOW_ITEM_TYPE_ARP Is there another way to do it ? For ipv4 I did the following way pattern[0].type = RTE_FLOW_ITEM_TYPE_ETH; pattern[0].spec = NULL; pattern[1].type = RTE_FLOW_ITEM_TYPE_IPV4; pattern[1].spec = NULL; From: Yaron Illouz Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2022 3:53 PM To: Ori Kam ; dev@dpdk.org Subject: RE: rte flow for arp packet In the rte_flow_item_type I don’t see an entry for arp or ndp Is there another way to do it ? For ipv4 I did the following way pattern[0].type = RTE_FLOW_ITEM_TYPE_ETH; pattern[0].spec = NULL; pattern[1].type = RTE_FLOW_ITEM_TYPE_IPV4; pattern[1].spec = NULL; From: Ori Kam > Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2022 3:11 PM To: Yaron Illouz >; dev@dpdk.org Subject: RE: rte flow for arp packet EXTERNAL EMAIL: Do not click links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe Hi You need to create a rule that matches the arp/ndp packets and use the queue action. From: Yaron Illouz > Sent: Wednesday, March 16, 2022 2:42 PM To: dev@dpdk.org Cc: Ori Kam > Subject: rte flow for arp packet Hi Is there a way using rte_flow to send arp and ndp packet to specific rx queue with dpdk