Perhaps I didn’t ask correctly My vm have a vf sriov, The dpdk application will create x rx queues on the vf as it should have done for a pf I expect traffic to be spreaded between the rx queues according to rte_flow rss defined (RTE_FLOW_ACTION_TYPE_QUEUE or RTE_FLOW_ACTION_TYPE_RSS) Asaf: I am not asking about the RTE_FLOW_ACTION_TYPE_VF – When you said Mellanox support where you referring to RTE_FLOW_ACTION_TYPE_VF? From: Asaf Penso Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 4:40 PM To: Yaron Illouz ; users@dpdk.org; dev@dpdk.org Subject: RE: dpdk rte rss flow with sriov EXTERNAL EMAIL: Do not click links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe Mellanox NICs support RSS for PF/VF/SF. Regards, Asaf Penso From: Yaron Illouz > Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 4:35 PM To: users@dpdk.org; dev@dpdk.org Subject: dpdk rte rss flow with sriov Hi Is this possible to use dpdk rte rss flow with a vf sriov, or is it an option available only for real interface? I use dpdk 19.11 and a Mellanox card 100G with mlx5