* [dpdk-users] How to use and init af_xdp pmd
@ 2020-08-18 10:23 Amul Patel
From: Amul Patel @ 2020-08-18 10:23 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: users

Hi team,
I want to create sample app (Basic forwarding)with dpdk af_xdp pmd.

Or can we run skeleton example with af_xdp pmd?

I am not finding example that how to use AF_XDP pmd.

I run successfully testpmd for af_xdp but I ant to write my own application to use and init pmd.

If any one explored then please update me.
If sample code is there then will be great.

Thanks and Regards,
Amul Patel